T.J. McConnell Player Prop Bets: Pacers vs. Bucks - March 29
T.J. McConnell and the rest of the Indiana Pacers will be facing the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET.
In this article we will break down McConnell's prop bets, using stats to help you make good selections.
T.J. McConnell Prop Bets vs. the Bucks
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of T.J. McConnell's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
T.J. McConnell Insights vs. the Bucks
- McConnell is responsible for taking 7.0% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 6.7 per game.
- McConnell's opponents, the Bucks, have a middling offensive tempo, ranking 18th in the NBA with 102.4 possessions per game, while his Pacers average the third-most possessions per game with 104.6.
- The Bucks are the eighth-best defensive team in the NBA, allowing 112.4 points per game.
- Giving up 44.6 rebounds per game, the Bucks are the 23rd-ranked team in the league.
- The Bucks are the third-ranked team in the league, allowing 23.4 assists per game.
- Allowing 11.8 made 3-pointers per contest, the Bucks are the sixth-ranked squad in the league.
T.J. McConnell vs. the Bucks
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add McConnell or any of his Pacers teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.