Marquette vs. Michigan State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
The No. 2 seed Marquette Golden Eagles (29-6) and the No. 7 seed Michigan State Spartans (20-12) square off in the NCAA Tournament with a ticket to the Sweet 16 of the East Region bracket up for grabs on Sunday at Nationwide Arena, beginning at 5:15 PM. Marquette is a 3.5-point favorite in the Round of 32 contest, which airs on CBS. The matchup has an over/under set at 139.5 points.
Marquette vs. Michigan State Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 5:15 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Nationwide Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Marquette vs Michigan State Betting Records & Stats
- The Golden Eagles are 20-11-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Marquette has won 15 of its 16 games, or 93.8%, when favored by at least -160 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Golden Eagles, based on the moneyline, is 61.5%.
- Michigan State is 15-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have a win-loss record of 3-6 with odds of +135 or worse this year.
- Michigan State has an implied victory probability of 42.6% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Marquette vs. Michigan State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 139.5||% of Games Over 139.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Marquette vs Michigan State Insights & Trends
- Marquette has a 6-4 record against the spread while finishing 10-0 overall over its last 10 contests.
- In their past 10 contests, the Golden Eagles have gone over the total three times.
- Michigan State is 5-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 games.
- Six of the Spartans' past 10 outings have gone over the total.
- The 79.9 points per game the Golden Eagles average are 12.7 more points than the Spartans give up (67.2).
- Marquette is 16-9 against the spread and 24-5 overall when scoring more than 67.2 points.
- The Spartans put up an average of 70.3 points per game, the same as the Golden Eagles allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.3 points, Michigan State is 6-6 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Marquette vs. Michigan State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Marquette vs. Michigan State Home/Away Splits
|7-8-0||Home ATS Record||7-5-0|
|8-2-0||Away ATS Record||4-6-0|
|83.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||70.6|
|79.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69|
|11-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||5-7-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-3-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.