Indiana vs. Miami Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Sunday's game between the Miami Hurricanes (26-7) and the Indiana Hoosiers (23-11) at MVP Arena has a good chance to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 74-72, with Miami coming out on top. Game time is at 8:40 PM ET on March 19.
According to our computer prediction, Miami is a good bet to cover the spread, which currently sits at 1.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 144.5 total.
Indiana vs. Miami Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Albany, New York
- Venue: MVP Arena
- Line: Indiana -1.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Indiana -130, Miami +110
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Indiana vs. Miami Score Prediction
- Prediction: Miami 74, Indiana 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Indiana vs. Miami
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Indiana is 16-13-0 against the spread, while Miami's ATS record this season is 15-11-0. The Hoosiers have a 17-12-0 record going over the point total, while games involving the Hurricanes have a record of 12-17-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The two teams combine to score 153.8 points per game, 9.3 more points than this matchup's total. Indiana is 4-6 against the spread and 6-4 overall over its last 10 contests, while Miami has gone 5-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Indiana Performance Insights
- The Hoosiers outscore opponents by 6.7 points per game (scoring 74.9 points per game to rank 98th in college basketball while allowing 68.2 per contest to rank 124th in college basketball) and have a +228 scoring differential overall.
- Indiana wins the rebound battle by 2.1 boards on average. It collects 33.2 rebounds per game, which ranks 90th in college basketball, while its opponents grab 31.1 per contest.
- Indiana connects on 5.6 three-pointers per game (336th in college basketball), 1.9 fewer than its opponents (7.5).
- The Hoosiers average 97.9 points per 100 possessions on offense (72nd in college basketball), and allow 89.2 points per 100 possessions (116th in college basketball).
- Indiana and its opponents have been mostly even in the turnover battle. The Hoosiers commit 11.1 per game (102nd in college basketball) and force 10.4 (309th in college basketball play).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.