Indiana vs. Miami: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 4 seed Indiana Hoosiers (23-11) and the No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (26-7) will meet in the NCAA Tournament with a place in the Sweet 16 of the Midwest Region bracket up for grabs on Sunday at MVP Arena, starting at 8:40 PM.
In this article, you can take a look at odds and spreads for the Indiana vs. Miami matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Indiana vs. Miami Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: MVP Arena in Albany, New York
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Indiana vs. Miami Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Indiana Moneyline||Miami Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Indiana (-1.5)||144.5||-130||+110||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Indiana (-2)||145.5||-130||+110||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Indiana (-2)||145.5||-130||+110||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Indiana vs. Miami Betting Trends
- Indiana has won 15 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 17 times.
- Hoosiers games have hit the over 19 out of 32 times this season.
- Miami has covered 18 times in 32 matchups with a spread this year.
- The Hurricanes and their opponents have combined to go over the point total 14 out of 32 times this season.
Indiana Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +4500
- Indiana is 18th-best in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+4500), much higher than its computer rankings (33rd).
- The Hoosiers were +3500 to win the national championship at the beginning of the season, and have now dropped to +4500, which is the 76th-biggest change in the country.
- Indiana has a 2.2% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.