Southern Indiana vs. San Jose State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 18
Saturday's game between the San Jose State Spartans (20-13) and Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (16-16) going head to head at Ocean Center has a projected final score of 77-66 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored San Jose State, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 4:00 PM ET on March 18.
Oddsmakers have not yet set a line for this tilt.
Southern Indiana vs. San Jose State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: FloSports
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Southern Indiana vs. San Jose State Score Prediction
- Prediction: San Jose State 77, Southern Indiana 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Southern Indiana vs. San Jose State
- Computer Predicted Spread: San Jose State (-10.1)
- Computer Predicted Total: 143.0
San Jose State is 19-11-0 against the spread this season compared to Southern Indiana's 9-17-0 ATS record. A total of 17 out of the Spartans' games this season have gone over the point total, and 17 of the Screaming Eagles' games have gone over. San Jose State is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 games, while Southern Indiana has gone 2-8 against the spread and 3-7 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Southern Indiana Performance Insights
- The Screaming Eagles' +78 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 2.4 points per game) is a result of putting up 76.5 points per game (62nd in college basketball) while allowing 74.1 per outing (295th in college basketball).
- Southern Indiana grabs 35.3 rebounds per game (23rd in college basketball) while conceding 30.8 per outing to opponents. It outrebounds opponents by 4.5 boards per game.
- Southern Indiana connects on 9.8 three-pointers per game (12th in college basketball) while shooting 37.7% from deep (22nd in college basketball). It is making 1.8 more threes than its opponents, who drain 8.0 per game at 34.6%.
- Southern Indiana forces 12.3 turnovers per game (146th in college basketball) while committing 12.8 (272nd in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.