Purdue vs. Fairleigh Dickinson: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The top-seeded Purdue Boilermakers (29-5) are 23-point favorites to advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament when they play the No. 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (20-15) on Friday, beginning at 6:50 PM on TNT. Here's everything you need to know about this 1-16 matchup before filling out your bracket. The matchup's point total is set at 146.5.
Purdue vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 6:50 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Nationwide Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Purdue Betting Records & Stats
- In nine games this season, Purdue and its opponents have gone over 146.5 combined points.
- The average point total in Purdue's outings this year is 135.8, 10.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Boilermakers are 13-20-1 against the spread this season.
- Purdue has won 24, or 88.9%, of the 27 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Purdue has not entered a game this season with shorter moneyline odds than -10000.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Purdue has a 99% chance to win.
Purdue vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 146.5||% of Games Over 146.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Purdue Insights & Trends
- Purdue has a 3-7 record against the spread while going 7-3 overall in its last 10 contests.
- The Boilermakers have hit the over in five of their past 10 outings.
- The Boilermakers put up only 1.4 fewer points per game (73.1) than the Knights allow (74.5).
- Purdue has a 9-6-1 record against the spread and a 16-0 record overall when scoring more than 74.5 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Purdue vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 23+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Purdue vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Home/Away Splits
|6-10-0||Home ATS Record||4-8-1|
|3-7-1||Away ATS Record||9-8-0|
|76.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||81.5|
|67.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||73.7|
|7-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||10-3-0|
|5-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-10-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.