How to Watch Indiana vs. Kent State on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 9:16 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 2:17 PM CDT
A first-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 13th-seeded Kent State Golden Flashes (28-6) play against the No. 4 seed Indiana Hoosiers (22-11) on Friday at MVP Arena. The contest tips off at 9:55 PM.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Indiana vs. Kent State Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 9:55 PM ET
- Where: MVP Arena in Albany, New York
- TV: TBS
- Live Stream select March Madness games on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Indiana Stats Insights
- The Hoosiers make 49% of their shots from the field this season, which is 8.7 percentage points higher than the Golden Flashes have allowed to their opponents (40.3%).
- Indiana is 21-7 when it shoots better than 40.3% from the field.
- The Golden Flashes are the 138th-ranked rebounding team in the country, while the Hoosiers sit at 98th.
- The 75 points per game the Hoosiers average are 9.3 more points than the Golden Flashes give up (65.7).
- When Indiana scores more than 65.7 points, it is 18-5.
Indiana Home & Away Comparison
- Indiana scores 80.1 points per game in home games, compared to 67.5 points per game in away games, a difference of 12.6 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, the Hoosiers are giving up 65.4 points per game in home games. In road games, they are allowing 72.2.
- Looking at three-pointers, Indiana has played better at home this season, draining 6.4 threes per game with a 40.4% three-point percentage, compared to 4.6 threes per game and a 33.3% three-point percentage away from home.
|3/5/2023||Michigan||W 75-73||Assembly Hall|
|3/10/2023||Maryland||W 70-60||United Center|
|3/11/2023||Penn State||L 77-73||United Center|
|3/17/2023||Kent State||-||MVP Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.