Purdue Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Purdue Boilermakers (19-10) currently rank 47th in all of college basketball in terms of their odds to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +40000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Purdue with DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Boilermakers are against the St. John's Red Storm in the First Four. Tip time is slated for 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 16.
Boilermakers NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +40000 (Bet $100 to win $40000)
Think the Boilermakers have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Purdue Team Stats
- In one-possession games, the Boilermakers are 1-0. They also are undefeated in games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
- On offense, Purdue is scoring 70.7 points per game (74th-ranked in college basketball). It is allowing 65.2 points per contest at the other end (203rd-ranked).
Purdue Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 4-7 | Q2 Record: 3-2 | Q3 Record: 9-1 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Purdue has four wins versus Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 31st-most in Division 1.
- Purdue has tied for the 13th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the nation (nine).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.