Notre Dame Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (27-5) are in the running to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +6000 on the moneyline, the ninth-best odds among all college basketball teams.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Notre Dame with DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Fighting Irish play the Maryland Terrapins, beginning at 11:30 AM ET on Saturday, March 25 in the Sweet 16.
Fighting Irish NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +6000 (Bet $100 to win $6000)
Think the Fighting Irish have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Notre Dame Team Stats
- Notre Dame is 37th in college basketball with 74.3 points per game this year. At the other end of the court, it ranks 42nd with 58.4 points allowed per contest.
Notre Dame Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 9-5 | Q2 Record: 6-0 | Q3 Record: 8-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Notre Dame is 9-5 (.643%) -- tied for the 14th-most victories.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Notre Dame is 6-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 26th-most victories.
- Notre Dame has tied for the 30th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the nation (eight).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.