Indiana Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Indiana Hoosiers (28-3) have the fourth-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +1000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Indiana with DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Hoosiers host the Miami Hurricanes, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, March 20 in the Second Round.
Hoosiers NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +1000 (Bet $100 to win $1000)
Think the Hoosiers have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Indiana Team Stats
- Indiana has a top-25 offense this year, ranking sixth-best in college basketball with 81.3 points per game. Defensively, it ranks 103rd with 61.8 points allowed per contest.
Indiana Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 10-3 | Q2 Record: 9-0 | Q3 Record: 6-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Indiana is 10-3 (.769%) -- tied for the eighth-most victories.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Indiana is 9-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the second-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.