Crews respond to Henderson house fire
Published: Mar. 15, 2023 at 6:16 PM CDT
HENDERSON, Ky. (WFIE) - Crews responded to a fire that broke out at a home in Henderson on Wednesday evening.
This happened on the 800 block of First Street in Henderson near Alvasia Street.
Smoke poured from the attic of the home as crews battled the flames that continued to pop up.
According to the Henderson Police Department, dispatch says the fire began due to a barbecue grill being too close to the back of the home.
Officials say the fire had ventilated through the attic of the home before crews arrived.
The fire took almost an hour to be put out.
Copyright 2023 WFIE. All rights reserved.