Green River District reports 9 new COVID deaths, 95 cases over past week
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - On Tuesday, the Green River District Health Department reported 95 newly confirmed COVID-19 cases and nine new deaths.
That’s since their last update on Tuesday, May 3.
Officials say of the new cases, 44 were in Daviess County, 33 were in Henderson County, six were in Webster County, five were in Ohio County, four were in McLean County, two were in Hancock County and one was out of Union county.
The COVID-19 related deaths included three residents of Daviess County, three residents of Henderson County and three residents of McLean County.
The district is now reporting an average of 14 new cases a day.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find vaccine locations.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky.
- Daviess Co. - 30,548 cases, 395 deaths
- Muhlenberg Co. - 10,324 cases, 119 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 14,758 cases, 243 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 7,549 cases, 102 deaths
- Henderson Co. - 13,812 cases, 170 deaths
- Webster Co. - 3,959 cases, 53 deaths
- McLean Co. - 2,594 cases, 55 deaths
- Union Co. - 4,287 cases, 55 deaths
- Hancock Co. - 2,405 cases, 26 deaths
Copyright 2022 WFIE. All rights reserved.