Green River District reports 10 new COVID deaths, 41 cases over past week
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - On Tuesday, the Green River District Health Department reported 41 newly confirmed COVID-19 cases and 10 new deaths.
That’s since their last update on Tuesday, March 15.
Officials say of the new cases, 18 were in Daviess County, seven were in both Henderson and Ohio counties, three were in both Union and Webster counties, two were in McLean County and one was in Hancock County.
The COVID-19 related deaths included five residents of Daviess County, four residents of Henderson County and one resident of McLean County.
The district is now reporting an average of six cases a day.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find vaccine locations.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky.
- Daviess Co. - 30,396 cases, 379 deaths
- Muhlenberg Co. - 10,240 cases, 118 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 14,758 cases, 243 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 7,522 cases, 99 deaths
- Henderson Co. - 13,603 cases, 160 deaths
- Webster Co. - 3,936 cases, 52 deaths
- McLean Co. - 2,583 cases, 49 deaths
- Union Co. - 4,270 cases, 55 deaths
- Hancock Co. - 2,394 cases, 26 deaths
Copyright 2022 WFIE. All rights reserved.