Ind. reports 6 area COVID-19 deaths
INDIANA (WFIE) - On Wednesday, health officials in Indiana reported 437 new COVID-19 cases and 77 new COVID-related deaths.
That brings the pandemic total to 1,685,997 cases and 22,215 deaths.
The state map shows three new deaths in Vanderburgh County, two in Warrick County and one in Gibson County.
It shows 12 new cases in Vanderburgh County, four new cases in Warrick County, one new case in Dubois County, three new cases in Perry County, one new case in Posey County, one new case in Gibson County, one new case in Spencer County and zero new cases in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana:
- Vanderburgh Co. - 57,082 cases, 599 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 12,825 cases, 161 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 20,201 cases, 229 deaths
- Perry Co. - 4,633 cases, 62 deaths
- Posey Co. - 6,516 cases, 56 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 11,602 cases, 137 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 5,209 cases, 58 deaths
- Pike Co. - 3,716 cases, 46 deaths
Copyright 2022 WFIE. All rights reserved.