9 out of 39 new Ind. COVID deaths were in our area
INDIANA (WFIE) - Friday, health officials in Indiana reported 497 new COVID-19 cases and 39 new COVID related deaths.
That brings the pandemic total to 1,683,739 cases and 22,110 deaths.
The state map shows six new deaths in Vanderburgh County and one new death in Gibson, Warrick, and Spencer Counties.
It shows 21 new cases in Vanderburgh County, eight new cases in Warrick County, seven new cases in Dubois County, one new case in Perry County, two new cases in Posey County, two new cases in Gibson County, one new case in Spencer County, and two new cases in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana:
- Vanderburgh Co. - 57,040 cases, 593 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 12,818 cases, 160 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 20,181 cases, 227 deaths
- Perry Co. - 4,626 cases, 62 deaths
- Posey Co. - 6,511 cases, 55 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 11,591 cases, 136 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 5,206 cases, 58 deaths
- Pike Co. - 3,715 cases, 46 deaths
Copyright 2022 WFIE. All rights reserved.