Ind. reports 858 new COVID cases in Vanderburgh Co.
INDIANA (WFIE) - On Thursday, the Indiana Department of Health reported 12,230 new COVID-19 cases and 104 new deaths statewide.
The pandemic total in the state is 1,587,005 cases and 20,400 deaths.
The state map shows no new deaths in our area.
It does show 858 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 262 new cases in Gibson County, 236 new cases in Warrick County, 86 new cases in Posey County, 78 new cases in Dubois County, 42 new cases in Spencer County, 36 new cases in Pike County and 34 new cases in Perry County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana:
- Vanderburgh Co. - 52,284 cases, 534 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 11,937 cases, 154 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 18,361 cases, 220 deaths
- Perry Co. - 4,258 cases, 55 deaths
- Posey Co. - 6,001 cases, 48 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 10,543 cases, 128 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 4,798 cases, 56 deaths
- Pike Co. - 3,441 cases, 46 deaths
Copyright 2022 WFIE. All rights reserved.