Green River District reports 7 new COVID deaths, 1,046 cases since Tues.
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - On Friday, the Green River District Health Department reported 1,046 new confirmed COVID-19 cases and seven new COVID-19 related deaths.
That’s since their last update on Tuesday.
Officials say of the new cases, 484 were in Daviess County, 209 were in Henderson County, 122 were in Ohio County, 85 were in Union County, 53 were in Webster County, 51 were in Hancock County and 42 were in McLean County.
The COVID-19 related deaths included three residents of Daviess County, and one resident from each Henderson, McLean, Union and Webster counties.
The district is now reporting an average of 267.6 cases a day.
Health officials in Muhlenberg County reported 49 new cases Friday.
Friday, Gov. Beshear gave a COVID report, with 11,096 newly reported cases, 39 deaths and an increased positivity rate of 24.45%.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find vaccine locations.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky.
- Daviess Co. - 21,016 cases, 321 deaths, 57.40% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 6,820 cases, 100 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 9,671 cases, 220 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 5,400 cases, 91 deaths, 42.96% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 9,225 cases, 138 deaths, 56.01% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 2,785 cases, 48 deaths, 50.09% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 1,832 cases, 45 deaths, 53.09% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 3,060 cases, 48 deaths, 45.14% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 1,718 cases, 21 deaths, 63.76% vaccinated
Copyright 2022 WFIE. All rights reserved.