Green River District reports 11 new COVID deaths & 1,495 cases over past week
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - On Tuesday, the Green River District Health Department reported 1,495 new confirmed COVID-19 cases and 11 new COVID-19 related deaths.
That’s since their update last Tuesday.
Officials say of the new cases, 874 were in Daviess County, 199 were in Henderson County, 152 were in Ohio County, 93 were in Union County, 64 were in McLean County, 62 were in Webster County and 51 were in Hancock County.
The COVID-19 related deaths included six residents of Daviess County, two residents of Henderson County, and one resident from Hancock, Union and Webster counties.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find vaccine locations.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky.
- Daviess Co. - 20,532 cases, 318 deaths, 57.16% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 6,652 cases, 100 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 9,671 cases, 220 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 5,278 cases, 91 deaths, 42.86% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 9,016 cases, 137 deaths, 55.66% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 2,732 cases, 47 deaths, 49.85% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 1,790 cases, 44 deaths, 52.83% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 2,975 cases, 47 deaths, 44.91% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 1,667 cases, 21 deaths, 63.63% vaccinated
Copyright 2022 WFIE. All rights reserved.