Ind. reports 2 new COVID deaths, 286 cases in Vanderburgh Co. Thursday
INDIANA (WFIE) - On Thursday, Indiana health officials reported 12,020 new COVID-19 cases and 48 new COVID-19 related deaths.
The pandemic total in the state is now 1,246,854 cases and 18,386 deaths.
The map shows two new deaths in Vanderburgh County.
The map also shows 286 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 106 new cases in Warrick County, 52 new cases in Dubois County, 30 new cases in Gibson County, 26 new cases in Posey County, 20 new cases in Spencer County, 18 new cases in Perry County and 14 new cases in Pike County.
As a reminder, any Hoosier five and older can schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment at https://ourshot.in.gov.
Those without a computer or cell phone can call 211.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana:
- Vanderburgh Co. - 37,825 cases, 511 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 9,399 cases, 148 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 13,286 cases, 205 deaths
- Perry Co. - 3,212 cases, 54 deaths
- Posey Co. - 4,463 cases, 46 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 7,774 cases, 121 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 3,940 cases, 54 deaths
- Pike Co. - 2,775 cases, 45 deaths
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.