7 new COVID-19 deaths in Green River District, 2 in Muhlenberg Co.
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - On Tuesday, the Green River District Health Department reported 732 new confirmed COVID-19 cases and seven new COVID-19 related deaths.
That’s since their update last Tuesday.
Officials say of the new cases, 354 were in Daviess County, 41 in Hancock County, 126 in Henderson County, 21 in McLean County, 85 in Ohio County, 59 in Union County, and 46 in Webster County.
The COVID-19 related deaths were five residents of Daviess County, one resident of McLean County, and one resident of Ohio County.
Tuesday, Muhlenberg County Health Officials reported two new deaths and 62 new cases since Monday’s report.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find vaccine locations.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky.
- Daviess Co. - 19,658 cases, 312 deaths, 56.92% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 6,511 cases, 99 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 9,323 cases, 220 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 5,126 cases, 91 deaths, 42.64% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 8,817 cases, 135 deaths, 55.32% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 2,670 cases, 46 deaths, 49.58% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 1,726 cases, 44 deaths, 52.56% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 2,882 cases, 46 deaths, 44.58% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 1,616 cases, 20 deaths, 63.35% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.