Ind. reports 32 new COVID cases in Vanderburgh Co.
Ind. Dept. of Health holding vaccine clinic this week in Posey Co.
POSEY CO., Ind. (WFIE) - On Monday, the Indiana State Department of Health reported 1,276 new COVID-19 cases and zero new deaths.
The pandemic total in the state is now 1,055,571 cases and 16,535 deaths.
It shows 32 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 14 new cases in Warrick County, four new cases in Gibson County, three new cases came out of both Posey and Dubios counties, one new case came out of each Pike and Spencer counties, and there were no new cases in Perry County.
Any Hoosier five and older can schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment at https://ourshot.in.gov.
Those without a computer or cell phone can call 211.
The Indiana Department of Health Stike Team will be returning to Posey County on Wednesday.
Officials will be at the Mt. Vernon Fire Department from noon until 8 p.m.
They’ll be giving shots to all approved ages as well as booster shots.
Health officials will also have both rapid and PCR COVID tests.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 33,311 cases, 493 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 8,536 cases, 135 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 11,646 cases, 189 deaths
- Perry Co. - 2,732 cases, 52 deaths
- Posey Co. - 3,907 cases, 44 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 6,820 cases, 116 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 3,483 cases, 46 deaths
- Pike Co. - 2,358 cases, 44 deaths
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.