Green River District reports 3 new COVID deaths, 213 cases since Tues.
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) reported 213 new confirmed COVID cases and three related deaths since Tuesday.
Of those cases, 128 were in Daviess County, 45 were in Henderson County, 17 were in Ohio County, eight were in both McLean and Webster Counties, four were in Hancock County and there were three that came out of Union County.
One resident died in Henderson, McLean and Ohio Counties.
The Muhlenberg County Health Department reported five new COVID-19 cases on Friday.
This brings the countywide number to 5,659 total cases.
Muhlenberg County now has 58 active cases.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find a vaccine location.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 17,198 cases, 272 deaths, 53.69% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 5,659 cases, 91 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 8,462 cases, 205 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 4,565 cases, 83 deaths, 40.46% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 7,959 cases, 109 deaths, 50.89% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 2,488 cases, 38 deaths, 46.83% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 1,493 cases, 42 deaths, 49.68% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 2,471 cases, 35 deaths, 41.46% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 1,372 cases, 19 deaths, 59.67% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.