Green River District reports 2 new COVID deaths, 174 cases since Fri.
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) reported 174 new confirmed COVID cases and two related deaths since Friday.
Of those cases, 96 were in Daviess County, 28 were in Henderson County, 26 were in Ohio County, 10 were in Union County, eight were in Hancock County, and there were three in both McLean and Webster counties.
Of those newly reported deaths, one was a resident of Daviess County and the other was from Webster County.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find a vaccine location.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 17,070 cases, 272 deaths, 53.58% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 5,648 cases, 91 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 8,462 cases, 205 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 4,548 cases, 82 deaths, 40.43% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 7,914 cases, 108 deaths, 50.72% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 2,480 cases, 38 deaths, 46.77% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 1,485 cases, 41 deaths, 49.60% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 2,468 cases, 35 deaths, 41.41% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 1,368 cases, 19 deaths, 59.62% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.