Green River District reports 12 new COVID deaths, 225 cases since Tues.
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) reported 225 new confirmed COVID cases and 12 related deaths since Tuesday.
Of those cases, 138 were in Daviess County, 35 were in Henderson County, 19 were in Ohio County, 12 were in Webster County, nine were in McLean County, seven were in Union County and five came out of Hancock County.
Of those newly reported deaths, four people were from both Daviess and Henderson counties, and two were residents from both Union and Webster counties.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find a vaccine location.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 16,974 cases, 271 deaths, 53.36% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 5,622 cases, 91 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 8,171 cases, 198 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 4,522 cases, 82 deaths, 40.27% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 7,886 cases, 108 deaths, 50.48% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 2,477 cases, 38 deaths, 46.61% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 1,482 cases, 41 deaths, 49.32% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 2,458 cases, 34 deaths, 40.99% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 1,360 cases, 19 deaths, 59.36% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.