Green River District reports 5 new COVID deaths, 166 cases since Fri.
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) reported 166 new confirmed COVID cases and five related deaths since Friday.
Of those cases, 97 were in Daviess County, 22 were in Henderson County, 17 were in Ohio County, 11 were in McLean County, seven were in Union County, six were in both Webster and Hancock counties.
Of those newly reported deaths, three were people from Daviess County, one was a resident of Ohio County and the other was from Union County.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find a vaccine location.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 16,633 cases, 264 deaths, 55.75% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 5,566 cases, 80 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 8,171 cases, 198 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 4,455 cases, 81 deaths, 40.24% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 7,787 cases, 101 deaths, 50.10% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 2,452 cases, 34 deaths, 46.93% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 1,453 cases, 40 deaths, 49.67% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 2,445 cases, 31 deaths, 40.47% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 1,342 cases, 18 deaths, 60.02% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.