Green River District reports 6 new Covid deaths; 309 cases since Fri.
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) reported 309 new confirmed Covid cases and 6 related deaths since Friday.
Of those cases, 145 were in Daviess County, 71 in Henderson County, 46 in Ohio County, 15 in Webster County, 13 in McLean County, ten in Union County and nine in Hancock County.
The Covid related deaths were three residents in Daviess County, two residents in McLean County and one resident in Ohio County.
Officials say there have been 35,294 reported Covid cases in the district to date and 533 Covid related deaths.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find a vaccine location.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 15,997 cases, 243 deaths, 54.98% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 5,344 cases, 80 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 7,880 cases, 190 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 4,295 cases, 75 deaths, 39.34% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 7,577 cases, 97 deaths, 49.23% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 2,375 cases, 34 deaths, 46.05% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 1,379 cases, 39 deaths, 49.04% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 2,381 cases, 28 deaths, 39.72% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 1,290 cases, 17 deaths, 58.91% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.