Green River District reports 5 new COVD deaths, 402 cases since Fri.
Hopkins Co. Health Dept. reports 3 new deaths, 187 cases over past week
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) reported 402 newly confirmed COVID-19 cases and five COVID-19 related deaths since Friday.
Of those new cases, 182 were in Daviess County, 105 were in Henderson County, 45 were in Ohio County, 29 were in Webster County, 21 were in Webster County, 12 were in McLean County and eight were in Hancock County.
The COVID-19 related deaths were two residents from Daviess County and one resident from each Henderson, Union and Webster counties.
The Hopkins County Health Department reported three new COVID deaths and 187 cases over the past week.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find a vaccine location.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 15,852 cases, 240 deaths, 54.85% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 5,238 cases, 80 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 7,880 cases, 190 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 4,249 cases, 74 deaths, 39.27% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 7,506 cases, 97 deaths, 49.17% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 2,360 cases, 34 deaths, 45.91% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 1,366 cases, 37 deaths, 48.98% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 2,371 cases, 28 deaths, 39.65% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 1,281 cases, 17 deaths, 58.84% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.