Green River District reports 395 new COVID-19 cases, 4 new deaths
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) reported 395 new confirmed COVID-19 cases and four COVID-19 related deaths since Tuesday
Of the new cases, 201 were in in Daviess County, eight in Hancock County, 46 in Henderson County, 17 in McLean County, 78 in Ohio County, 17 in Union County, and 28 in Webster County.
The COVID-19 related deaths were one resident of McLean County, one resident of Ohio County, and two residents of Union County.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find a vaccine location.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 15,670 cases, 238 deaths, 54.47% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 5156 cases, 80 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 7,693 cases, 187 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 4,204 cases, 74 deaths, 38.96% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 7,401 cases, 96 deaths, 48.80% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 2,331 cases, 33 deaths, 45.38% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 1,354 cases, 37 deaths, 48.63% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 2,350 cases, 27 deaths, 39.27% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 1,273 cases, 17 deaths, 58.50% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.