Green River District reports 14 new COVID deaths, 533 cases since Fri.
Hopkins Co. reports 2 new COVID deaths, 215 cases over past week
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) reported 533 new confirmed COVID-19 cases and 14 COVID-19 related deaths since Friday.
They reported 242 new cases in Daviess County, 98 new cases in Ohio County, 70 new cases in Henderson County, 41 new cases in Webster County, 36 new cases in Union County, 28 new cases in McLean County and 18 new cases in Hancock County
Of those newly reported deaths, five were from Daviess County, four were residents of Henderson County, two were residents of Webster County, and one new death came from each McLean, Ohio and Union counties.
The Hopkins County Health Department reported two new deaths and 215 new cases over the past week.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find a vaccine location.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 15,469 cases, 238 deaths, 54.33% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 5074 cases, 80 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 7,693 cases, 187 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 4,126 cases, 73 deaths, 38.86% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 7,355 cases, 96 deaths, 48.65% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 2,303 cases, 33 deaths, 45.11% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 1,337 cases, 36 deaths, 48.46% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 2,333 cases, 25 deaths, 39.15% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 1,265 cases, 17 deaths, 58.21% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.