Ind. reports new COVID deaths in Vanderburgh and Spencer Counties
INDIANA (WFIE) - The Indiana State Department of Health reported 3,659 new COVID-19 cases and 28 new deaths Thursday.
That brings the pandemic total in the state to 944,708 cases and 14,864 deaths.
The map shows one new death in both Vanderburgh and Spencer Counties.
It shows 106 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 42 new cases in Warrick County, 38 new cases in Dubois County, 23 new cases in Gibson County, 18 new cases in Spencer and Pike Counties, 16 new cases in Posey County, and 10 new cases in Perry County
Any Hoosier 12 and older can schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment at any vaccine clinic at https://ourshot.in.gov.
Those without a computer or cell phone can call 211.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 30,486 cases, 449 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 7,748 cases, 123 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 10,715 cases, 177 deaths
- Perry Co. - 2,525 cases, 52 deaths
- Posey Co. - 3,610 cases, 41 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 6,177 cases, 107 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 3,195 cases, 36 deaths
- Pike Co. - 2,095 cases, 39 deaths
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.