Green River District reports 11 new COVID deaths, 450 cases since Fri.
Hopkins Co. sees 8 new deaths, 329 new cases over past week
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) reported 450 new confirmed COVID-19 cases and 11 COVID-19 related deaths since Friday.
They reported 186 new cases in Daviess County, 87 new cases in Ohio County, 67 new cases in Henderson County, 40 new cases in Union County, 35 new cases in Webster County, 22 new cases in McLean County and 13 new cases in Hancock County.
Of those newly reported deaths, four were residents of Ohio County, three were from Daviess County, and there were two from McLean and Union counties.
The Hopkins County Health Department reported 329 new cases and eight new deaths over the past week.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find a vaccine location.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 15,084 cases, 229 deaths, 53.66% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 4,909 cases, 80 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 7,478 cases, 185 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 3,950 cases, 69 deaths, 38.09% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 7,230 cases, 91 deaths, 47.97% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 2,219 cases, 31 deaths, 44.32% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 1,287 cases, 35 deaths, 47.69% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 2,264 cases, 24 deaths, 38.45% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 1,230 cases, 17 deaths, 57.25% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.