Green River District reports 6 new COVID deaths, 957 new COVID cases since Fri.
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) reported 957 new confirmed COVID-19 cases and six COVID-19 related deaths since Friday.
They reported 434 new cases in Daviess County, 162 new cases in Ohio County, 161 new cases in Henderson County, 65 new cases in Webster County, 50 new cases in Hancock County, 48 new cases in Union County and 37 new cases in McLean County.
Of those newly reported deaths, three were from Daviess County, two were residents of Ohio County and one death came out of McLean County.
The Hopkins County Health Department reported 365 new cases and 13 new deaths over the past week.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find a vaccine location.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 14,652 cases, 221 deaths, 53.07% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 4,509 cases, 78 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 7,149 cases, 177 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 3,772 cases, 63 deaths, 37.62% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 6,989 cases, 90 deaths, 47.36% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 2,134 cases, 29 deaths, 43.78% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 1,237 cases, 33 deaths, 47.12% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 2,192 cases, 20 deaths, 37.63% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 1,189 cases, 17 deaths, 56.54% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.