Green River District reports 602 new COVID cases, 6 new deaths since Tues.
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - On Friday, the Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) reported 602 new confirmed COVID-19 cases and six COVID related deaths.
They reported 221 cases in Daviess County, 26 in Hancock County, 150 in Henderson County, 23 in McLean County, 91 in Ohio County, 44 in Union County, and 47 in Webster County.
Of those newly reported deaths, five were from Daviess County and one was from Webster County.
The Hopkins County Health Department reported 406 new cases and two new deaths over the past week.
Kentucky residents can visit vaccine.ky.gov to find a vaccine location.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 14,218 cases, 218 deaths, 52.21% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 4,509 cases, 78 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 6,784 cases, 164 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 3,610 cases, 61 deaths, 36.10% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 6,828 cases, 90 deaths, 40.44% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 2,069 cases, 29 deaths, 40.34% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 1,200 cases, 32 deaths, 43.77% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 2,144 cases, 20 deaths, 33.52% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 1,139 cases, 17 deaths, 50.29% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.