Ind. reports 5K new COVID cases, 4 new area deaths
INDIANA (WFIE) - On Friday, Indiana health officials reported 5,079 new positive COVID-19 cases and 20 new deaths statewide.
This brings the state’s pandemic total to 873,480 cases and 14,121 deaths.
The new deaths include two in Vanderburgh County and one each in Warrick and Dubois Counties.
The map shows 200 new cases in Vanderburgh County, 82 new cases in Warrick County, 55 new cases in Gibson County, 44 new cases in Dubois County, 25 new cases in Spencer County, 22 new cases in Pike County, and 21 new cases in Posey and Perry Counties.
Any Hoosier 12 and older can schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment at https://ourshot.in.gov.
Those without a computer or cell phone can call 211.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 28,028 cases, 422 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 7,106 cases, 120 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 9,806 cases, 167 deaths
- Perry Co. - 2,311 cases, 44 deaths
- Posey Co. - 3,355 cases, 38 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 5,649 cases, 102 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 2,939 cases, 32 deaths
- Pike Co. - 1,809 cases, 35 deaths
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.