Lilly King Olympic watch party happening Monday night at Bosse Field
EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WFIE) - Monday night, Lilly King is going for her third Olympic gold medal, and you can catch it all on WFIE.
She’s set to take on the 100 meter breaststroke finals, and if you want to watch it with a crowd, you can catch it at and Evansville city watch party.
It all kicks off at Bosse Field at 7 p.m.
Fans will be able to cheer on king in the finals. The event is free.
An interesting note, if King wins gold in the 100 meter breaststroke Monday night, she’ll be the first woman ever to win back to back Olympic gold medals in that event.
She likely race in the 200 meter breaststroke finals Thursday night.
That watch party is at Mosby Pool at Howell Park on the west side.
Here are more details for the free parties:
Monday, July 26th
- Gates open at 7:00 pm at Bosse Field
- Olympic coverage starts at 8:30 pm and will be LIVE on the video board in the outfield
- 100m Final at approximately 9:17 pm
- Bring your lawn chair and/or blanket to sit in the outfield or in the stands
- Games / Activities for Kids
- Concessions Available
- Fireworks after the race
Thursday, July 29th
- Night of Free Swim at Mosby Pool in Howell Park
- 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Olympic coverage starts at 8:30 pm
- 200m Final at approximately 8:41 pm
- Video Board (14 & Concept Light & Sound) / Coordination with NBC Sports (14)
- Food Trucks (City)
- DJ (Ginny King) / Emcee
- Chairs (City)
- Lifeguards (Parks)
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.