Green River District reports 1 new COVID-19 death, 65 new cases since Fri.
Hopkins Co. sees 1 new death, 62 new cases over past week
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - Since Friday, the Green River District Health Department reported one new COVID-19 related death and 65 additional confirmed cases.
Officials say 25 were in Daviess County, 15 were in Webster County, 14 were in Henderson County, five were in Union County, four were in Ohio County, and one new case came out of both Hancock and McLean counties.
The newly reported death was a Daviess County resident.
The Hopkins County Health Department reported one COVID-19 related death and 62 new cases over the past week.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 10,795 cases, 191 deaths, 43.22% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 3,073 cases, 66 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 4,673 cases, 150 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 2,588 cases, 56 deaths, 30.39% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 4,889 cases, 82 deaths, 33.85% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 1,413 cases, 22 deaths, 31.87% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 895 cases, 30 deaths, 36.86% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 1,401 cases, 15 deaths, 27.22% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 865 cases, 16 deaths, 44.01% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.