Green River District reports 1 new COVID-19 death, 48 new cases
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - Since Tuesday, the Green River District Health Department reported one new COVID-19 related death and 48 additional confirmed cases.
Officials say 18 were in Henderson County, 15 were in Daviess County, six were in Union County, five were in Ohio County, and two new cases were in Hancock and Webster counties.
The newly reported death was a Daviess County resident.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 10,770 cases, 190 deaths, 43.14% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 3,073 cases, 66 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 4,611 cases, 149 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 2,584 cases, 56 deaths, 30.34% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 4,875 cases, 82 deaths, 33.80% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 1,398 cases, 22 deaths, 31.87% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 894 cases, 30 deaths, 36.86% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 1,396 cases, 15 deaths, 27.21% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 864 cases, 16 deaths, 44.01% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.