Green River District reports 1 new COVID-19 death, 49 new cases since Tues.
KENTUCKY (WFIE) - Since Tuesday, the Green River District Health Department reported one new COVID-19 related death and 49 additional cases.
Of those new cases, 14 were in both Daviess and Webster counties, 13 in Henderson County, three in Ohio County, two in both McLean and Union counties, and one new case was in Hancock County.
The newly reported death was a resident of Daviess County.
Out of the 22,521 reported COVID-19 cases in the district to date, health officials say 20,273 people recovered.
The Muhlenberg County Health Department reported one new COVID-19 case on Friday.
This brings the countywide number to 3,036 total cases. Out of these reported cases, 2,946 residents have fully recovered.
Muhlenberg County now has 24 active cases.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 10,687 cases, 189 deaths, 41.09% vaccinated
- Muhlenberg Co. - 3,036 cases, 66 deaths
- Hopkins Co. - 4,449 cases, 148 deaths
- Ohio Co. - 2,548 cases, 56 deaths, 29.14% vaccinated
- Henderson Co. - 4,816 cases, 82 deaths, 31.87% vaccinated
- Webster Co. - 1,350 cases, 21 deaths, 29.99% vaccinated
- McLean Co. - 886 cases, 28 deaths, 35.64% vaccinated
- Union Co. - 1,373 cases, 15 deaths, 25.83% vaccinated
- Hancock Co. - 860 cases, 16 deaths, 42.25% vaccinated
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.