Ind. reports 5 new COVID deaths
INDIANA (WFIE) - On Friday, the Indiana State Department of Health reported 405 new COVID-19 cases and five more deaths.
The total in the Hoosier state now sits at 746,135 confirmed cases and 13,244 deaths.
The map shows eight new cases in Vanderburgh County, two new cases in Warrick County, one new case in Dubois County, zero new cases in Perry County, one new case in Posey County, three new cases in Gibson County, zero new cases in Spencer County, and zero new cases in Pike County.
Hoosiers ages 12 and older can now get vaccinated. Walk-up clinics are available in some areas.
You can also schedule an appointment at https://ourshot.in.gov.
Those without a computer or cell phone can call 211.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 22,499 cases, 398 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 6,199 cases, 117 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 7,833 cases, 156 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,862 cases, 37 deaths
- Posey Co. - 2,729 cases, 34 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 4,427 cases, 92 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 2,337 cases, 31 deaths
- Pike Co. - 1,371 cases, 34 deaths
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.