Ind. reports 5 more COVID-19 deaths
INDIANA (WFIE) - On Sunday, the Indiana State Department of Health reported 360 new coronavirus cases and five additional deaths.
This brings the state’s total to 743,696 confirmed cases and 13,203 deaths.
According to the state map, there are four new cases in Vanderburgh County and one in Warrick, Spencer, Dubois and Pike counties.
Hoosiers ages 12 and older can now get vaccinated. Walk-up clinics are available in some areas.
You can also schedule an appointment at https://ourshot.in.gov.
Those without a computer or cell phone can call 211.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 22,476 cases, 398 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 6,195 cases, 117 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 7,825 cases, 155 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,859 cases, 37 deaths
- Posey Co. - 2,727 cases, 34 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 4,420 cases, 92 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 2,336 cases, 31 deaths
- Pike Co. - 1,367 cases, 34 deaths
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.