Ind. reports 15 new COVID deaths
INDIANA (WFIE) - Tuesday, the Indiana State Department of Health reported 687 new COVID-19 cases and 15 more deaths.
That brings the state’s all time total to 730,969 confirmed cases and 13,018 deaths.
There were no new local deaths.
The map shows seven new cases in Vanderburgh County, zero new cases in Dubois County, four new cases in Warrick County, one new case in Perry County, zero new cases in Posey County, three new cases in Gibson County, zero new cases in Spencer County, and six new cases in Pike County.
Hoosiers 16 and older are eligible for COVID-19 vaccines.
To schedule one, visit https://ourshot.in.gov.
Those without a computer or cell phone can call 211.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 22,310 cases, 397 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 6,156 cases, 117 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 7,784 cases, 155 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,830 cases, 37 deaths
- Posey Co. - 2,715 cases, 33 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 4,354 cases, 92 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 2,321 cases, 31 deaths
- Pike Co. - 1,343 cases, 34 deaths
Copyright 2021 WFIE. All rights reserved.