INDIANA (WFIE) - Monday, the Indiana State Department of Health reported 812 new coronavirus cases and one new death.
That brings the all time total in Indiana to 722,646 confirmed cases and 12,937 deaths.
The map shows four new cases in Vanderburgh County, zero new cases in Dubois County, zero new cases in Warrick County, zero new cases in Perry County, zero new cases in Posey County, one new case in Gibson County, one new case in Spencer County, and zero new cases in Pike County.
Hoosiers 16 and older are eligible for COVID-19 vaccines.
To schedule one, visit https://ourshot.in.gov.
Those without a computer or cell phone can call 211.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 22,225 cases, 395 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 6,137 cases, 117 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 7,754 cases, 155 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,823 cases, 37 deaths
- Posey Co. - 2,707 cases, 33 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 4,335 cases, 90 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 2,303 cases, 31 deaths
- Pike Co. - 1,326 cases, 34 deaths