INDIANA (WFIE) - Thursday, the Indiana State Department of Health reported 1,250 new coronavirus cases and 4 more deaths.
This brings the total in the Hoosier state to 711,787 confirmed cases and 12,844 total deaths.
None of the new deaths were in our local counties.
According to the state map, there are 10 new cases in both Vanderburgh and Dubois counties, seven are in Warrick County, there are two in both Gibson and Pike counties, and there’s one new case in Spencer County.
Hoosiers 16 and older are eligible for COVID-19 vaccines.
To schedule one, visit https://ourshot.in.gov.
Those without a computer or cell phone can call 211.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 22,109 cases, 394 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 6,101 cases, 117 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 7,709 cases, 155 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,814 cases, 36 deaths
- Posey Co. - 2,695 cases, 33 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 4,297 cases, 89 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 2,282 cases, 31 deaths
- Pike Co. - 1,309 cases, 34 deaths