EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WFIE) - The Vanderburgh County Treasurer’s Office will be mailing out property tax bills on April 15.
Your spring payment is due on or before May 10.
Fall payments are due on or before November 10.
There are several ways to pay your bill.
· Pay at the Treasurer’s drop box in front of the Civic Center @ 1 NW MLK Jr Blvd. Evansville, IN 47708
· Mail to - Vanderburgh County Treasurer PO Box 77 Evansville, IN 47701
· Any Tri-State Old National Bank location (with your bill)
· Website – engage.xsoftinc.com/Vanderburgh
· Call 1-800-272-9829. Enter jurisdiction code 2405, option 1 for real estate or option 2 for personal property/mobile home
· Pay in the Treasurer’s Office located @ 1 NW MLK Jr. Blvd, Evansville, IN. Room 210 of the Civic Center