INDIANA (WFIE) - Monday, the Indiana State Department of Health reported 762 new COVID-19 cases and one death statewide.
This brings the total in the Hoosier state to 690,910 confirmed cases and 12,667 total deaths.
According to the state map, there are four new cases in Vanderburgh County, two new cases in Dubois County, two new cases in Warrick County, zero new cases in Perry County, zero new cases in Posey County, four new cases in Gibson County, zero new cases in Spencer County, and zero new cases in Pike County.
Hoosiers 16 and older are eligible for COVID-19 vaccines.
To schedule one, visit https://ourshot.in.gov.
Those without a computer or cell phone, can call 211.
Although Indiana is moving to a mask advisory Tuesday, Deaconess Health System will still require folks to wear a mask.
That goes for all Deaconess facilities.
Deaconess CMO Dr. JoAnn Wood noted, as a health organization, the Health System sees a higher population of those who are ill or health compromised. She says keeping a mask requirement in place will help to keep patients and loved ones safe.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 21,836 cases, 391 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 6,043 cases, 116 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 7,625 cases, 155 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,783 cases, 36 deaths
- Posey Co. - 2,667 cases, 33 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 4,233 cases, 87 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 2,262 cases, 31 deaths
- Pike Co. - 1,293 cases, 34 deaths