INDIANA (WFIE) - Thursday, Indiana reported 1,240 new coronavirus cases and nine new deaths.
That brings the pandemic total in the state to 687,713 cases and 12,642 deaths.
The state map shows one of Thursday’s new deaths is in Dubois County.
It shows 21 new cases in Vanderburgh County, one new cases in Dubois County, seven new cases in Warrick County, one new case in Perry County, two new cases in Posey County, seven new cases in Gibson County, two new cases in Spencer County, and one new case in Pike County.
Hoosiers 16 and older are eligible for COVID-19 vaccines.
To schedule one, visit https://ourshot.in.gov.
If you don’t have a computer or cell phone, you can call 211.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 21,753 cases, 390 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 6,031 cases, 116 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 7,594 cases, 155 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,775 cases, 36 deaths
- Posey Co. - 2,660 cases, 33 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 4,202 cases, 87 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 2,255 cases, 31 deaths
- Pike Co. - 1,290 cases, 34 deaths