KENTUCKY (WFIE) - Gov. Andy Beshear announced 526 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 13 additional deaths on Sunday afternoon.
Kentucky is reporting that 410,709 residents have tested positive since the start of the coronavirus pandemic. The positivity rate currently stands at 4.12% statewide.
As of Sunday, 4,819 people have died across the commonwealth due to complications with COVID-19.
The Muhlenberg County Health Department reported eight new COVID-19 cases on Friday.
This brings the countywide number to 2,786 total cases. Out of these reported cases, 2,651 residents have fully recovered.
Muhlenberg County now has 81 active cases.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 9,582 cases, 160 deaths, 8,647 recovered
- Muhlenberg Co. - 2,786 cases, 54 deaths, 2,651 recovered
- Hopkins Co. - 3,865 cases, 127 deaths, 3,537 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 2,379 cases, 48 deaths, 2,128 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 4,245 cases, 60 deaths, 3,732 recovered
- Webster Co. - 1,144 cases, 17 deaths, 1,012 recovered
- McLean Co. - 824 cases, 26 deaths, 752 recovered
- Union Co. - 1,220 cases, 13 deaths, 1,120 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 773 cases, 15 deaths, 698 recovered