KENTUCKY (WFIE) - The Green River District Health Department is reporting 29 new coronavirus cases and two more deaths.
Of the newly reported cases, health officials say 18 are in Daviess County, six in Henderson County and five in Ohio County.
Health officials tell 14 News the COVID-19 related deaths were residents in Henderson County.
Out of the 20,002 reported COVID-19 cases in the district, health officials say 17,796 people have recovered.
The Muhlenberg County Health Department reported six new COVID-19 cases on Saturday.
This brings the countywide number to 2,744 total cases. Out of these reported cases, 2,611 residents have fully recovered.
Muhlenberg County now has 79 active cases.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 9,489 cases, 156 deaths, 8,471 recovered
- Muhlenberg Co. - 2,744 cases, 54 deaths, 2,611 recovered
- Hopkins Co. - 3,836 cases, 127 deaths, 3,511 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 2,341 cases, 48 deaths, 2,089 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 4,227 cases, 59 deaths, 3,691 recovered
- Webster Co. - 1,142 cases, 17 deaths, 1,004 recovered
- McLean Co. - 821 cases, 26 deaths, 745 recovered
- Union Co. - 1,214 cases, 13 deaths, 1,107 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 768 cases, 15 deaths, 689 recovered