INDIANA (WFIE) - Sunday, the Indiana State Department of Health reported 888 new coronavirus cases and 35 more deaths.
That brings the total in the state to 655,541 confirmed cases and 11,947 total deaths.
The positivity rate sits at 11.1%.
Sunday, the map showed one new death in both Vanderburgh and Warrick counties.
It shows 20 new cases in Vanderburgh County, three new cases in Dubois County, four new cases in Warrick County, two new cases in Perry County, five new cases in Posey County, five new cases in Gibson County, two new cases in Spencer County, and three new cases in Pike County.
Here are the coronavirus totals in our part of Indiana.
- Vanderburgh Co. - 21,067 cases, 371 deaths
- Dubois Co. - 5,859 cases, 106 deaths
- Warrick Co. - 7,357 cases, 144 deaths
- Perry Co. - 1,720 cases, 35 deaths
- Posey Co. - 2,593 cases, 31 deaths
- Gibson Co. - 3,995 cases, 81 deaths
- Spencer Co. - 2,156 cases, 30 deaths
- Pike Co. - 1,271 cases, 32 deaths