KENTUCKY (WFIE) - Saturday, the Green River District reported one new death and 51 additional coronavirus cases.
Health officials say the death was a Daviess County resident.
Of the 51 new cases, 33 are in Daviess County, nine in Henderson County, three in Ohio and Union Counties, two in Webster County and one in Hancock County.
Green River District health officials say out of the 19,716 reported COVID-19 cases in the district, 17,250 have recovered.
The Muhlenberg County Health Department reported eight new COVID-19 cases on Saturday.
This brings the countywide number to 2,709 total cases. Out of these reported cases, 2,581 residents have fully recovered.
Muhlenberg County now has 76 active cases.
Here are the all-time totals of confirmed positive cases and deaths in our area of Kentucky:
- Daviess Co. - 9,302 cases, 150 deaths, 8,155 recovered
- Muhlenberg Co. - 2,709 cases, 52 deaths, 2,581 recovered
- Hopkins Co. - 3,782 cases, 127 deaths, 3,287 recovered
- Ohio Co. - 2,308 cases, 47 deaths, 2,040 recovered
- Henderson Co. - 4,187 cases, 57 deaths, 3,596 recovered
- Webster Co. - 1,136 cases, 17 deaths, 982 recovered
- McLean Co. - 813 cases, 26 deaths, 728 recovered
- Union Co. - 1,205 cases, 13 deaths, 1,080 recovered
- Hancock Co. - 765 cases, 15 deaths, 669 recovered